Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is what I mean

I came across Jordan Crouch's blog today. I can tell that he is extremely good at his job, he's a good writer, and I'm honestly not trying to pick on him. But this post is exactly why I started this brokerage project.

First of all, if you look at the numbers this guy is tossing around, it's clear he's operating on the big time major league level. $400 million here, $684 million there... that adds up pretty quickly.

Jordan quotes terms that are 3, 5, and 10 years. That is going to do your average individual gas station owner or 12-plex landlord very little good.

Major commercial lenders are operating in a world where the lender, the buyer, and the seller all have attorneys on retainer, and where everyone can afford a refinance in a 5 years. If you want someone who can operate on a more everyday level... and still get you fixed rates and 30 year amortizations... then I'd be happy to see what I can do.

No comments: